We provide cutting edge research solutions, training, and aerodynamics instruments.
If you want to do better aerodynamics research, then you're in the right place.
We focus exclusively on the hardest Aerodynamic problems there are, and conquer them!
If you have an impossible Aero problem, and need help solving it, send us an email and we’d love to tackle it for you! Use the contact form below.
See below how we can help you improve your research quality and output.
Do you want to perform higher quality aerodynamics research and be number 1 in your field? Use our instruments to get you there!
We invent and manufacture cutting-edge Aerodynamic instruments to make your research more accurate and more illuminating.
- The Atmosphere Hawk
- Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) instrumentation
- Rayleigh Scatter Flow Visualization packages
- Fluorescent Oil Film Flow Visualization packages
- 3-axis, 2-axis, and 1-axis traverses
Find Out More About Our Aerodynamic Instruments
Want to improve your aerodynamic knowledge, skills, and research aptitude? We provide training sessions for you and your Aerodynamicists, to improve their skills.
The better your aerodynamicists are, the better the research they produce. There is always a better way to research, and there is always wastage to cut out. Our trainings help them do exactly that.
We teach Aerodynamic theory (especially complex theory), experimental methodology, numerical methodology, and research campaign designing.
We have a decade of intimate experience developing the below methods for leading businesses in the world - using them for research and training other Aerodynamicists, and building them for engineers to use with a “turn-key” approach:
- Particle Image Velocimetry (Non-Intrusive)
- Laser Doppler Anemometry (Non-Intrusive)
- Hotwire (Constant Temperature Anemometry) (Intrusive)
- Multi-holed Pressure Probes (Intrusive)
- Force Measurements (Non-Intrusive)
- Surface Pressure Tappings (Non-Intrusive)
- Oil Film Flow Visualization (Sometimes Intrusive)
- Smoke Flow Visualization (Non-Intrusive)
- Tuft Flow Visualization (Intrusive)
- Sound Measurement (Non-Intrusive)
- Wind Tunnel Design And Build
Find Out More About Our Experimental Methods Experience Here.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Panel Methods
- Lifting-Line Theory
Find Out More About Our Numerical Methods Experience Here.
Aerodynamics doesn’t need to be hard, and with the right knowledge, training, and instruments, it can be easy for you too! Contact us to see how we can help you!
Our aerodynamics instruments meet the highest standards to ensure that you can rely on them when you need them most.
With them, your research becomes higher quality and more publishable.
Use our aerodynamics instruments to help change the future with your research.